Walk On Brise Soleil
A new brise soleil louvre system that provides efficient control of light and solar heat gain within buildings whilst offering safe and easy walk on access for maintenance, has been developed by Levolux.
Renowned for its extensive knowledge and experience in creating innovative solar shading solutions, Levolux has taken its advanced 910XL Matrix product one stage further and produced the Walk-on-Brise Soleil system.
The Walk-on-Brise Soleil system has been designed to perform as a rigid safe working platform for maintenance and window cleaning around the exterior of the facility whilst still performing its primary function as an effective and architecturally attractive solar shading solution.
Features & Benefits of Walk-on-Brise Soleil
- Aesthetically pleasing – Walk-on-Brise Soleil is manufactured from extruded aluminium components and can be anodised or polyester powder coated to co-ordinate with the building and surroundings.
- Virtually maintenance free - Stainless steel fastenings and fixings are used, producing a virtually maintenance free and corrosion-resistant system.
- Reduces energy costs - The ability to limit solar heat gain can reduce or even eliminate the need for air conditioning.
- Comfortable environment - Walk-on-Brise Soleil encourages natural ventilation and provides unobstructed outward vision.
- Flexibility - Walk-on-Brise Soleil can be fitted to existing and new buildings, and allows special applications to be considered.
- Accessibility - Walk-on-Brise Soleil gives easier maintenance, such as window cleaning and access.
- Multi-purpose - Walk-on-Brise Soleil may even be used for wall cladding, ventilation grilles, sight screening, pergolas, pedestrian ways, sun terraces etc.
The system can be used on both new and existing buildings. The system comprises a series of “T” tread elements that are spaced to provide shading and also to create a platform.
Due to its very nature, where there is solar shading there is glass, and glass needs to be cleaned regularly. By enhancing the Matrix system into a Walk-on-Brise Soleil system, Levolux has effectively created dual benefits. It has eliminated organizations’ expenditure on hiring cradle access, scissor-lifts or cherry pickers, whilst still providing them with comfortable internal environments where light and solar heat gain is effectively controlled.
The virtually maintenance free system is manufactured from light extruded aluminium components and can be supplied mill finished, anodised or polyester powder coated.
The system can be cantilevered from the face of the building or supported on structures by others.
The system can be used on both new build, refurbishment projects or added to existing structures.