North American Projects
'Designed to control' captures the essence of our mission: to be world leaders in the development of sun-screening systems that address the diverse demands of modern buildings, using current capabilities and the emerging possibilities of building technology.
Levolux has a network of approved distributors across North America, providing a comprehensive range of solar shading products with dedicated support to ensure systems are designed, supplied and installed to the highest possible standard. Our North American product range comprises of:
Levolux products are engineered from materials with impressive sun shading characteristics, such as extruded aluminum, timber, glass and fabric. Below is a list of some of our recent North American projects.
- Morgan Stanley, White Plains NY
- HALO, Illinois
- City Corp Building, New York
- Oak Brook Library, Chicago
- The Cathedral of Christ the Light, San Francisco
- RBS Castlerock, Stamford
- Jack Blanton Museum, Texas
- Indiana State Museum, Indianapolis
- Thaw Conservation Center, New York
- Harley Davidson Museum, Milwaukee
Levolux has also completed projects in Continental Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Some of our recent projects are listed below.
- Sony Europe HQ, Berlin, Germany
- Bayer, Germany
- Quinta Da Fonte, Portugal
- Kuntsmuseum, Liechtenstein
- British Embassy, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Butterfly Beach, Hong Kong
- Bridge Arts & Sciences Building, Doha, Qatar
Contact us today
If you would like to enquire about any of our products or services, would like to discuss a project or have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.