Levolux Slimlock Roller Blinds offer excellent light exclusion for demanding environments, such as classrooms, conference rooms, art galleries, museums and theatres. Levolux Slimlock Blinds can be operated manually with a crank handle or motorised, with aluminium side-guides incorporating ‘zip’ technology, to ensure precise control of daylight levels.
All components are subject to rigid quality standards and are designed to produce a high performance product with an aesthetically pleasing finish. The main components of the Levolux Slimlock Roller Blind are:
- Headbox – Various standard extruded or pressed aluminium headboxes and clip on fascias are available. Other bespoke solutions can be considered.
- Bottom Rail – Extruded aluminium bottom rail with optional light closure brush and finishing angle.
- Side Guides – Extruded aluminium side guides incorporating ‘zip’ technology.
- Roller Barrel – Standard 71mm diameter extruded aluminium roller barrel. For sizes over the standard, speak to our design department.
- Fabrics – A range of standard fabrics is available that are suitable for tensioning and welding.
- Controls – Gearbox and handle or motorised operation, with infra-red or automatic solar control are available.
- Bespoke Levolux controls can also be designed for specific building and shading requirements.