The Levolux Sunvizor system has been designed to provide versatile solar shading to glazed openings on new and existing buildings. Sunvizor comprises extruded aluminium or timber louvres in a range of sizes, fixed at varying angles and pitches between an aluminium headrail and bottomrail. Aluminium drop rods secure the louvres in place, while the assembled system can be hinged to allow easy access to windows for routine cleaning and maintenance. The Sunvizor system is ideal for providing a cost effective, external solar shading solution for almost any type of building.
All components are subject to rigid quality standards and are designed to produce a high performance product with an aesthetically pleasing finish. The main components of the Levolux Sunvizor system are:
- Louvres – The Sunvizor system is available with a choice of extruded aluminium or timber louvres in a range of sizes and finishes.
- Aluminium Headrail – The headrail allows the system to fit securely to the building and can incorporate a hinged mechanism as required.
- Aluminium Drop Rods – These hold the louvres in place at the specified angle and pitch.
- Aluminium Bottom Rail – The bottom rail is supplied with standard fixings or locking assemblies.
- End-caps – The head and bottom rails can be fitted with colour co-ordinated end caps to complement the overall scheme.