Levolux Acoustic Louvres are designed to reduce noise transmission through a weather resistant louvred facade. Acoustic Louvres provide very good ventilation and weather protection, with the addition of acoustic infill material to minimise noise levels. These could be required in city centre developments or for special applications such as airports, theatres, schools or hospitals. Levolux is able to incorporate acoustic louvres into vertical screens or pre-formed panels, or they can be integrated into a site-built louvred enclosure.
All components are subject to rigid quality standards and are designed to produce a high performance product with an aesthetically pleasing finish. The main components of a Levolux Acoustic Louvre System are:
- Louvres – Acoustic Louvres can be formed from a range of materials, including solid or perforated aluminium and steel, with a choice of profile to suit project specific requirements, such as rhomboid, rectangular or aerofoil shaped sections.
- Acoustic Infill Material – Levolux uses an inert acoustic infill material that is vermin-resistant, non-combustible and weather-rated.
- Fixing Brackets – Custom fixing brackets are developed to suit project specific requirements.
- Casements – Extruded aluminium and steel casements are available for acoustic louvres, including flange frames, cill and glazing frame options.
- Accessories – Accessories include insect mesh, doors, casements, backing and insulation panels.