Levolux’s Contour Louvres are designed to create an attractive and highly ventilated, weather resistant louvred façade. The Contour Louvre system features an aerodynamic ‘S’ profile louvre blade, with a revolutionary all aluminium assembly which provides optimum strength and performance. The Contour system is manufactured from extruded aluminium components and its flexible design makes it suitable for use on new and existing buildings, with a wide range of finishes to complement any scheme. Contour Louvres boast an impressive free area, with very low air resistance, while creating an efficient barrier to adverse weather.
All components are subject to rigid quality standards and are designed to produce a high performance product with an aesthetically pleasing finish. The main components of the Contour Louvre System are:
- Mullions – Aluminium mullions are fixed back to Levolux stainless steel adjustable brackets at around 1200mm centres. There are three different types of mullion available. A strap mullion for small panels, the standard profile and a deeper profile which allows the louvre system to span greater heights, in many cases eliminating the need for secondary steelwork.
- ‘S’ Profile Louvres – The extruded aluminium louvres are manufactured to exacting standards to deliver clean, continuous lines.
- Clipping System – A unique all aluminium tension clip system locates into slots in the louvre and locks under the clip above. Once positioned the clip becomes immoveable. Only one mechanical fix is required.
- Fixing Brackets – Stainless steel fixing brackets with slotted holes both horizontally and vertically, to overcome small tolerances.
- Casements – A range of extruded aluminium casements is available for all louvres including flange frames, cill and glazing frame options.
- Accessories – Accessories include insect mesh, doors, casements, backing and insulation panels.