Levolux is able to provide custom balustrading solutions, formed from a combination of components, such as extruded aluminium, stainless steel, glass and timber. Levolux designs, assembles and installs Glass Balustrading that is tailored to satisfy project specific requirements. From continuous, structural glass panels to a more conventional arrangement with support posts and handrails, Levolux can provide the optimum solution. Typical applications include atria, stairwells and high rise developments with balconies and external walkways.
All components are subject to rigid quality standards and are designed to produce a high performance product with an aesthetically pleasing finish. The main components of Levolux’s Glass Balustrading solutions could include:
- Frameless Glass Channel – An extruded aluminium frameless glass channel is used to create a continuous glass balustrade
- Toughened Glass Panels – Available in a range of thicknesses and finishes including the option of using laminated glass with a coloured interlayer.
- Horizontal Handrail – Handrails are typically formed from extruded aluminium, but are also available in stainless steel or timber, with a choice of profiles and a range of sizes.
- First Fix Brackets – Brackets are manufactured to suit project specific requirements from either steel or extruded aluminium, dependent upon each application’s building needs and loadings.
- Vertical Posts – Posts are normally manufactured as one piece extruded aluminium sections, with a choice of profiles and a range of sizes.
- Walkways (optional) – Levolux is able to offer a range of integrated walkways, formed from steel (grid type) or extruded aluminium ‘T’ sections. Alternatively timber decking can be used.
- Finish – Aluminium components are available in a wide range of finishes including mill, anodised or polyester powder coated. Stainless Steel components can be supplied with a brushed or polished finish, while Glass panels are available in a wide range of finishes to satisfy project specific requirements.