Internal Roller Blinds
Levolux Internal Roller Blinds are ideally suited to offices, public buildings and large, complex applications. Levolux roller blinds are designed to be reliable, functional and aesthetically pleasing, while effectively eliminate glare, reduce solar heat gain and control daylight levels. For horizontal and inclined applications or to achieve maximum light exclusion, please check out the Levolux Slimlock Blinds.
All components are subject to rigid quality standards and are designed to produce a high performance product with an aesthetically pleasing finish. The main components of the Levolux Internal Roller Blind are:
- Headbox – Various standard extruded or pressed aluminium headboxes and clip on fascias are available. Other bespoke solutions can be considered.
- Bottom Bar – Various types of exposed or covered extruded aluminium or timber bottom bars are available to suit individual project requirements.
- Roller Barrel – Several standard sizes are available from 25mm diameter for smaller blinds to 127mm diameter for blinds up to 7 metres wide. For sizes over the standard, speak to our design department.
- Fabrics – For general use to control glare and light, a wide range of fabric types are available including woven screen fabrics, anti-microbial fabrics, polyester fabrics and metallised fabrics for superior solar performance. Many fabrics are flame retardant, often an essential factor to comply with building regulations. For high performance glare and solar heat gain reduction, together with significant outward visibility, a range of woven PVC coated fibreglass and PVC coated polyester fabrics, once again flame retardant, are also available.
- Controls – Include cord, beadchain, gearbox and handle or motorised operation, with infra-red or automatic solar control are available.
- Bespoke Levolux controls can also be designed for specific building and shading requirements.
The Range Of Internal Roller Blinds
Levolux 710 Roller Blind
A modern application of the traditional automatic spring operated roller blind. With a heavy duty spring mounted within the metal roller barrel and a high performance ratchet system to give easy control and years of trouble-free operation with minimal maintenance. For special applications, ratchet mechanism may be omitted to operate under constant tension with pull cord which can be diverted via pulleys to a securing cleat. Blinds may also pull upwards from cill.
Levolux 760L Roller Blind
A friction system that can be raised and lowered to any position by a smooth action continuous beadchain mechanism. For large or heavy blinds, a compensating spring is built into the mechanism to ensure simple, light operation.
Levolux 760SX High Performance Roller Blind
Levolux’s high performance range of roller blinds are operated by beadchain and are available with a choice of standard, hi-lift or controlled ascent or descent configuration. The impressive controlled ascent or descent functionality is provided by a unique tensioned mechanism and a centrifugal decelerator.
Levolux 780L Technical Roller Blind
Similar to the 760 but can be operated by either gear and handle or by electric motor.
Suitable for large and long drop blinds.
Cassette type roller blind with various sizes of extruded headboxes and side guides. Fabrics are gripped within the side guide using the unique ”zip“ system. Blinds can be manual, chain or motorised operation.
Levolux 700 Variants
The Levolux 700 Series can be adapted to meet the demands of each building’s needs.